We all know how the Hunger Games are taking over our media. Jennifer Lawrence looked AMAZING at the premiere of her new hit movie ‘The Hunger Games’! The stunning starlet wore a beautiful gold cutout gown made by designer Prabal Gurungand had beautiful smoky eyes to match. I was so in love with her dress and over all look I had wrote in my YouTube notebook to definitely do a tutorial on her look. Then as I was checking my email I had got my e.l.f cosmetic newsletter and her look was featured in there blog! I was so excited that i knew for sure that I had to get this look down and film a tutorial. The awesome thing about this tutorial is that I used very affordable products. Below will be pictures of the finish look with a picture of Jennifer Lawrence as well. I also included pictures of the products that were used to achieve this look. I though it would be cool if I wrote the step and the names of the products that e.l.f had in there newsletter. If you would like to see my tutorial of this look please check out my youtube channel.
I hope yall love this tutorial. please feel free to follow my blog and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Thank you all so much for reading my blog and watching my videos I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
If you have Twitter:
FTC- I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies
1. Start out by applying our Cream Eyeshadow in the shade 'Pewter' all over the lid and blend into the crease.
2. Apply our Matte Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal' to the outer 'v' and blend until there are no harsh lines. Apply this eyeshadow to the lash line as well, to line and define eyes.
3. Curl lashes and apply two coats of Volume Plumping Mascara.
4. Perfect the skin by applying our Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade that best suits you.
5. Using the Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, apply the bronzer to the cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin for a sun kissed glow. Apply the blush to cheeks to add a beautiful natural flush.